Brother HL-L2315DW Driver Wireless Setup, Manual Install for Windows 10,8,7 – A mono laser printer from Brother, with WiFi networking, and also cordless printing with Apple AirPrint and Google Cloud Publish. Functions with Windows, macOS, and Linux.
The Brother HL-L2315DW is a mono printer. It collaborates with Windows, macOS, and Linux. Somewhat much more substantial than typical office bond, yet less than what lots of printers can take. There’s a 2nd tray for full-size paper, allowing you to fill letterhead paper, for instance.
The printer has a medium-size 2.2-inch display screen. When the configuration for use, the Brother HL-L2315DW calls for a space that determines 7.2 inches high by 14.2 inches broad by 14.9 inches deep, and weights 14.6 extra pounds.
- 10 (32-bit),
- 10 (64-bit),
- 8.1 (32-bit),
- 8.1 (64-bit),
- 8 (32-bit),
- 8 (64-bit),
- 7 (32-bit),
- 7 (64-bit),
- Server 2016,
- Windows Server 2012 (64-bit)
How To Download Brother HL-L2315DW Driver Wireless Setup, Manual Install for Windows 10,8,7
- Open up a Web browser and also search to https://www.brotherdriverdevices.com
- Click Downloads.
- Downloaded files are typically conserved in the Downloads folder in the Dock however differs based upon your internet browser’s settings.
- If you don’t locate the Downloads folder in the Dock, click Finder in the Dock. Click Go on the Finder bar at the top of the screen and after that select Downloads.
- You may obtain added info about the downloaded file.
- Most internet browsers will undoubtedly download the documents into your default ‘Downloads’ folder. In some web internet browsers, you can access the downloaded and install certificates by pressing the CTRL + J keys.
- When the download is full, click Close if triggered. Adhere to the directions you noted earlier for assistance with making use of the documents.
|Full Driver & Software Package||44.78
|Printer Driver & Scanner Driver for Local Connection||17.70
|Wireless Setup Helper||1.52
|Network Connection Repair Tool||1.54
|Firmware Update Tool||3.46
|Quick Setup Guide||1.29 MB|
How to Install Brother HL-L2315DW Driver Wireless Setup, Manual Install for Windows 10,8,7
Follow the steps below to install the driver.
- Open Up the Control Panel.
- Click Hardware and Sound => Devices and Printers.
- Click Add a printer.
- Select the model name and also click Next.
If the version name is not provided, comply with Actions I with iii, and then go to Step 5.
i. Click The printer that I desire isn’t detailed.
ii. Select Add a printer is making use of a TCP/IP address or hostname as well as click Following.
iii. Type the IP address of the Brother equipment in the Hostname or IP address area, and also inspect the Question the printer and immediately select the vehicle driver to use option after that click Following.
- When the adhering to home window appears, pick Brother from the Supplier listing.
If no home window shows up, most likely to Step 7.
- Select the version name and also click Next.
If you can not locate your Brother equipment on the Printers listing, click Windows Update to upgrade the Printers checklist. It may take a few mins to update the Printers list.
- The printer vehicle driver name will be shown in the Printer name area. We recommend keying your Brother model name in the Printer name field for real understanding.
- Click Next.
- Click Finish.
How To Uninstall Brother HL-L2315DW Driver Wireless Setup, Manual Install for Windows 10,8,7
- Click Start or Start button(Start) > All Programs (Programs) > Brother.
- Select XXX-XXXX (your design name) > Uninstall.
- Click Tools in the left navigation bar, and then click Uninstall.
For USB wire individuals, make sure that the brother maker is powered on as well as linked to your computer.
NOTE: For Windows Vista and Windows 7 individuals, when the User Account Control display shows up, click Allow or Yes.
- Follow to the directions in the dialog box to uninstall the software application and drivers.
For USB cord customers, as soon as the uninstallation is complete, separate the cord from the brother device.
- As soon as the uninstallation is complete, you should reboot your computer system.